South Florida’s most trusted swimming pool service company! Pool cleaning, weekly pool maintenance & expert pool repairs. Give us a call, we’ll be right out.
We Show Up!
4196 S. University Drive, Davie, FL 33328
Servicing & Repairing Pools In Broward County For Over Five Decades. We Know Swimming Pools.
We service your neighborhood, from Fort Lauderdale to Hallandale, Wilton Manors to Miramar, Oakland Park to Weston, Sunrise to Pembroke Pines, Davie to Lauderdale-By-The Sea, Plantation to Hollywood, and every city in between.
We’ve been providing reliable pool service, weekly pool maintenance, pool cleaning & expert pool repairs in Broward County since 1965. That’s over 50 years of solid swimming pool experience ready to go to work for you. We know what it takes to service and maintain South Florida swimming pools.
You can rely on our highly-recommended service & repair technicians. They are prompt, courteous & professional. Guardian Pools has the knowledge, experience & staff to handle all your pool service, pool repair, and pool maintenance needs. Next-Day Service. We Show Up!
If you are looking for experienced and dependable Fort Lauderdale Pool Service, Wilton Manors Pool Cleaning, Miramar Pool Maintenance, Hallandale Beach Pool Services, and one of the best Swimming Pool Companies in Sunrise and all of Broward County, Florida – call Guardian Pools first.
- American Swimming Pool Institute (ASPI)
- Broward County Certificate of Competency 78-1179-PM
- State Certified Swimming Pool Contractor License RP0024455
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Highly Rated and Recommended on Google and Yelp
- Swimming Pool Service
- Weekly Pool Maintenance
- Automatic Pool Cleaners
- Pool Heaters & Heat Pumps
- Pool Service
- Expert Pool Repairs
- Pool Cleaning
- Pool Pumps & Motors
- Leak Locating & Repair
Fort Lauderdale / Davie / Cooper City / Hollywood / Dania Beach / Hallandale Beach / Pembroke Pines / Miramar / Weston / Plantation / Plantation Acres / Southwest Ranches / Wilton Manors / Oakland Park / Lauderdale-By-The-Sea / Sunrise / Lauderhill / Lauderdale Lakes
We are proud that Guardian Pools was selected as one of the top swimming pool companies in the Dade/Broward County areas again in 2019. Check us out: https://www.expertise.com/fl/miami/pool-cleaning-maintenance
HELPFUL INFORMATION & TIMELY TIPS
How To Prepare Your Pool For A Hurricane
Before the storm
- Do not empty your pool or lower the water level. It is not necessary to drain water from your swimming pool.
- Let the pool overflow. Runoff will be the same as a street, tennis court, patio deck or saturated ground.
- Turn off all electrical power to your pool equipment at the breaker.
- Remove all loose items from the swimming pool area. All patio furniture, pool toys, pool maintenance equipment should be safe and secured. Do not throw patio furniture into the pool – this could cause damage to your swimming pool finish.
- Super chlorinate your pool. This will help prevent algae from forming and the pool water could be used for washing or flushing toilets if municipal supplies should fail.
After the storm
- Do not empty your pool. Even if your pool is full of debris, high ground water levels, after the storm, could cause structural damage – wait until water levels fall back to normal.
- Super chlorinate your swimming pool. Remove as much debris from inside the pool as possible.
- Check pool system, with electricity off, for signs of damage. Look for signs of water intrusion, broken pipes, cracks in filter, etc. If you have any doubt please call us before turning on power.
- Be aware! Some chlorine feeders need special care to restart. Guardian Pools will respond as soon as possible to assist you after the storm.
- If your pool is being serviced professionally there will probably be a delay in your normal service schedule and there might be a temporary decrease in your normal level of service. Your service company will be dealing with the same storm related issues as you, such as downed trees and power lines, flooded streets and yards, lack of gasoline for its vehicles and a lack of electricity to your pool equipment.
- Rest assured that Guardian Pools will respond as soon as possible to assist you after the storm & will be working hard to restore your normal scheduled service.